Sunday, August 2, 2015

Over 400 FREE History Videos for Kids!!!

History Videos for KidsIn clicking around on the internet this week, I stumbled upon this wonderful resource for over 400 FREE history videos for kids from Brookdale House! 

Pretty cool!  And they are catalogued by time periods, so it’s easy to find just what you’re looking for.  This could be a great way to supplement your history studies! 

The categories include:

  • Ancient History
  • Medieval History
  • Early Modern History
  • Modern History

Thank you, Brookdale House! 

I’ll be adding this free resource to my Homeschooling on a Dime blog post.  If you haven’t checked that out, it’s a master list of all the free homeschooling resources I’ve gathered over my 12 years of homeschooling. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment