Sunday, April 19, 2015

Vacation, Part 2 of 7: The Church Visit

It’s our first week of vacation in 2.5 years!!!  As such, I have a ton of pictures to share from our vacation adventures.  I’ve decided to break up this week’s wrap-up into each day of our trip. I started with the photos of our cabin that I posted last week and the beautiful view we had, so consider this part 2 of 7 of our vacation series!  Today, I’m just going to talk about our relaxing Sunday church visit. 

********************

We really enjoyed worshiping on Sunday morning with the congregation at the Front Royal Church of ChristChurchIt’s always a pleasure to see them again.  Everyone is so warm and friendly.  If you’re ever up in that area, I highly recommend you consider worshiping there.  It’s part of the draw for us to want to retire there.  It’s a beautiful area, a friendly community, and a lovely group of people with whom to worship and fellowship.

********************

Watch for part 3 of our vacation series tomorrow:  The Camping Trip.  And stay tuned for a post each day this week through Friday, summing up all of our awesome activities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment