Monday, July 17, 2017

Get Ready for 59-Cent Short Stack Pancakes @ IHOP!!!

Tomorrow, Tuesday, July 17th, is the 59th anniversary of IHOP.  What that means for you is that between 7 AM and 7 PM, you can get a short stack of pancakes for just 59 cents!!!

iHop Logo

59¢ anniversary PANCAKES

This is a treat my kids always look forward to. We find the best time to go is around 9 AM when everyone’s already gone to work and things quiet down again.  I always take my own syrup in my purse, because I use sugar-free and prefer Aunt Jemima’s over the Cary’s brand of sugar-free syrup that they offer at IHOP.  My kids, on the other hand, always enjoy experimenting with the many flavors of syrup supplied on the tables!  Whatever your preference, they have plenty to choose from.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment