Sunday, July 31, 2016

Happy 12th Birthday to My Baby Girl, Haylee!

I just want to wish the happiest of birthdays to my only daughter, Haylee!  She officially turned 12 today.  The fact that this is her last birthday as a little girl is not lost on me.  Next year, she will be a teenager!  How the heck did that happen?!?  I look back at pictures of her as a toddler or preschooler and realize that it seems like a lifetime ago.  Okay, I promise not to cry.

2

She was always so darn cute!  Okay, now the tears are coming…

6

So many years have gone by!

01062008_4

Watching your kids grow up before your eyes really hurts sometimes.  If only they could stay little forever…

Haylee's Soccer Photo 2010

The growing seems to happen in spurts.

DSCF1990

And the years just fly by, and you hardly notice as it’s happening.

DSCF0318

One day, that baby face just seems to disappear, and that look of maturity begins to creep in.

DSCF4008

Wait!  Slow it down…

DSCF4459 (2)

It’s like a train that’s chugging along, and there’s no stopping it…

20160622_172306

And here you are…yet another year older…

DSCF4688

Happy Birthday, baby girl!  I love you dearly.

SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAYLEE!

(My video service was not cooperating, so I’ll come back another day to try to embed the birthday video.  For now, just click the link above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment