Sunday, November 29, 2015

Homeschooled: The Animated Series

My family took on a fun group project a few years ago.  My husband dabbles in comedy writing, and we all decided to get in on the action by creating an animated series in which we did all the writing, computer animations, and voice-overs ourselves.  My husband wrote it with contributions of real-life situations from the rest of us, my teenage son, Hayden, did all of the computer animations, and each of us recorded our own voice-overs.  It was a lot of fun!  I’d love for us to pick it up again at some point, but life got busy, and we only completed 3 episodes that summer.  Anyway, I thought I’d share it with you in 3 weekly installments to add a little humor to your holidays.

Here is the first episode of “Homeschooled: The Animated Series” in three parts.

S1:E1 Part 1 of 3 - “The Pilot”

 

S1:E1 Part 2 of 3 - “The Pilot”

 

S1:E1 Part 3 of 3 - “The Pilot”

 

I hope you enjoyed watching it as much as we did making it!  I’ll post the second episode next week, and the third episode the following week.  If your family homeschools, I’m sure you’ll be able to relate in some way.  I’d love for you to leave us your comments!  Maybe it will inspire my family to continue with this project in the future.

Feel free to follow our Facebook Fan Page, and if you just can’t wait to see all of the episodes, they’re all available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment