Saturday, July 24, 2021

Opening Soon: Quicklotz Liquidation Store in Hurst, TX!!!

Anyone local who knows me, knows that I *love* my weekly trip to Crazy Cazboys in Arlington, TX.  My family shares an annual membership ($15 free), and I make sure to go every week.  My favorite day to go is Tuesday when everything in the bins is $1.  I’ve tried every day of the week now…$8 Friday, $7 Saturday, $4 Sunday, $2 Monday, $1 Tuesday, and 25-cent Wednesday (closed Thursdays for restocking).

There’s another liquidation store in town, though, also in Arlington.  It’s called Quicklotz.  They don’t require an annual membership fee or a one-time shopping pass like Crazy Cazboys, and they are open every day of the week.  They have a similar pricing structure, but the store is teeny tiny…too small even to bother with…and they pull out the good stuff and price it separately.  I didn’t buy anything, and neither did my daughter, and neither of us thought it worthy of a return trip.

However, Quicklotz has announced the grand Screenshot_20210722-120236_Chromeopening of the new massive 140,000 square foot location, coming oat 10 AM on Saturday, July 31st in Hurst, TX (1101 Melbourne Road).  It’s replacing a former anchor store at the North East Mall location there.  Their Facebook page says it’s the world’s largest liquidation outlet!  The size of this location will definitely rival the large Crazy Cazboys site in Arlington.  That’s enough to get me to take a second look at Quicklotz!

Their pricing structure appears to be a bit different from their Arlington location, because they are opening on Saturday at $7, which matches the Saturday price at Crazy Cazboys.  At the Quicklotz Arlington location, the pricing structure is $6 Friday, $5 Saturday and Sunday, $4 Monday and Tuesday, $3 Wednesday, and $2 Thursday.  So the pricing is obviously not the same at both locations of Quicklotz.  They have not yet announced the Hurst Quicklotz pricing structure…only the opening day price on Saturday.

In any case, I’m anxious to check it out and see how it measures up with my lucky Crazy Cazboys.  Saturday is also my daughter’s 17th birthday, though, so I’ll have to make it a quick trip.

If you’re local, maybe I’ll see you there!  I’m sure it will be crowded, so I’ll be sure to bring my mask.

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment