Saturday, August 1, 2020

FREE Resources for Studying Colonial Life

My son, Holden, is in 7th grade this school year, and we are currently studying Colonial life.  We’re using Bookshark History 7 as our core history curriculum and The Weather Student Notebooksupplementing it with Time Travelers: Colonial Life from Home School in the Woods for hands-on projects and activities.  It’s been fun so far! 

But since I’ve got Colonial times on my brain, I thought I’d share with you some links to FREE resources from Homeschool Giveaways that you can use to supplement your Colonial studies.  I hope you find them enriching in your homeschool!

Those links will also lead you to additional resources for studying this period, so sit back with a hot cup of tea or coffee and peruse all the great resources available to you to supplement your Colonial studies. 

Time Travelers: Colonial LifeAnd stay tuned for my upcoming review of the Time Travelers: Colonial Life study from Home School in the Woods, coming up on Tuesday of this week.  We’ve been having a blast with that!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment