Saturday, August 28, 2021

Time to Buy or Renew Your Six Flags Season Passes!!!

This is that special weekend that only comes once a year…the weekend where you can get the cheapest price of the year on your Season Passes to Six Flags!

If you are a new purchaser of a season pass, then your special discounted price through Sunday, August 29th, is $79.99Click here and scroll down to 2022 Season Pass on the right-hand side for Six Flags Over Texas.

However, if you are a current season pass holder, then you can take advantage of an extra special offer through Sunday for just $49.99!  This special offer is to make up for all the difficulties with using the park during the pandemic.  Click here and enter your email address to pull up your current passes and renew at this special rate for Six Flags Over Texas.

pass

We had passes in 2020, and we didn’t go AT ALL due to the pandemic.  First, I had shoulder surgery in 11/2019, and I was in an immobilizer sling for a while.  I couldn’t ride anything then, so I didn’t go.  Then the pandemic hit.  I literally have not visited the park since 2019!  I wasn’t sure I wanted to renew.  They gave us a free renewal for 2021 because the park was closed for the pandemic for a while, and then there were capacity limits and reservations required.  We never went in 2021. 

Now it’s renewal time.  I feel like I wasted all the money for the passes since we never went.  I even had a premium meal pass!  Such a waste.  I had yet another shoulder surgery this year.  And with the pandemic, and Haylee and I being at high risk (me for immunosuppressant meds for my shoulder and her for her newly diagnosed asthma).  Now I’m finally in the clear with my shoulder issues, and I’m not on meds any more!  We’re all vaccinated, and Six Flags is outdoors, so I think maybe we can start going again, at least after I get a COVID booster in October!

I can hardly resist the $50 renewal price.  The downside, though, is that the premium meal pass is now $110!  Ugh.  Had to do it, though.  Too hot in TX to walk around all day without unlimited beverages.

For us, the season pass includes both Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor, plus free parking at both parks (parking matters a lot…it’s $30 each visit if you don’t have a season pass!).

So now’s the time!  Don’t miss out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment