Monday, June 6, 2016

11 Amazing Educational FREE Trials for Summer!!!

I was absolutely floored when I received an email from Homeschool Buyer’s Co-op last week announcing that they were offering FREE trials through August 31st on 11 different educational products!  My jaw literally fell open.  They’ve always offered a few, but this was over the top!

And then when I looked closely at what the free trials were for, I was again astounded at the products themselves!  This is quite an offer.  Check out this list:

  1. Always Ice Cream & Clever Dragons
  2. EducationCity
  3. eMedia Music Academy
  4. Family Boot Camp by Family Time Fitness
  5. LoveMath by GPA Learn
  6. Linguistic Development Through Poetry Memorization Levels 1 & 2 by Institute for Excellence in Writing
  7. MathHelp.com
  8. Meet the Masters
  9. Miss Humblebee’s Academy
  10. Portals School Courseware by Evan-Moor (all 11 titles and all grade levels!)
  11. Taken Charge: Siri and the Curious Code

And what’s more, when you sign up for these summer trials (which don’t automatically renew, so there’s no need to cancel down the road), you can also opt to receive corresponding lesson plans that plug right into Homeschool Planet!  If you are already a Homeschool Planet subscriber (as I am…I can’t live without it!), then the lesson plans you select will be ready for you to plug in the next time you open Homeschool Planet.  If you are not a current subscriber, you can still get the lesson plans, along with a free trial of Homeschool Planet to go along with it! 

I’m really blown away by the generosity and quality of these trial offers.  I’m familiar with the Portals School Courseware already, because I’ve used it in the past.  It’s amazing!  And the value of getting access to all grade levels and all 11 titles is incredible!  I have a feeling I’ll end up subscribing to the group buy through the Homeschool Buyer’s Co-op once the trial has ended, because we already use many of the paper versions of those products through our www.TeacherFileBox.com subscription.  But I think my kids will really enjoy the novelty of doing them on the computer instead, and the group buy offer for that is also a great deal!

So my sincerest thanks go out to the Homeschool Buyer’s Co-op for offering such amazing summer freebies, complete with lesson plans.  Check them out for yourselves!

And while you’re there checking them out, also be sure to print out your FREE homeschool i.d. cards for the 2016-2017 school year.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment