Sunday, May 31, 2015

End of the School Year!!!

Friday marked the official end of our school year! Haylee finished 5th grade and graduated from elentary school (how did that happen?), and Holden finished 1st grade. I'm now officially the mom of one high schooler, one middle schooler, and one elementary schooler!

We kicked off our end-of-school-year celebration by having the kids do their little graduation ceremonies in the front yard with their completion certificates. Never mind that I completely forgot their graduation caps...the kids were entertaining enough all on their own! LOL

 
 

I also took everyone out for a Slurpee, which is always a welcomed activity in my house!

The next part of our festivities will involve going out for a celebration dinner. The kids take turns choosing the restaurant each year. I think we may take everyone out to The Highlander for fish and chips. Steve and I have been there a couple of times for date nights, but the kids would really enjoy it, too.

So how close is your family to finishing up your homeschool year?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment