Monday, July 16, 2018

IHOP’s 60th Anniversary Special!!!

Tomorrow is the day…it’s IHOP’s 60th anniversary celebration!  And that means Sparkler Animationyou can stop in and enjoy a short stack of pancakes (3) for just 60 cents!  The hours for this event are 7 AM – 7 PM on Tuesday, July 17th.

Participation in this event has become an annual family tradition for me and my kids.  I used to keep my high school-aged son out of school to join us for this breakfast, and then I’d drop him off at school afterwards.  It’s just something we’ve always done together. 

So this year, my husband is going in to work late so he can join us for the first time ever, and even though he and I are on a nutrition plan for 21-Day Fix at the moment, we’re making an exception for pancakes.  Yay!  I *LOVE* pancakes!  And although my son is now adult, he happens to have the day off tomorrow, so he’ll be joining us, too!  Even better!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment