Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Freebies and Deals This Week

Wednesday, April 26th is the magic date this week.  There are two great offers for you on that day:

 

Auntie Anne's Rolls in National Pretzel Day

National Pretzel Day:  Enjoy a FREE original or cinnamon sugar pretzel at participating Auntie Anne’s locations between April 26th and 30th, but you must download the My Pretzel Perks app by midnight on April 26th in order to redeem the offer.  I’m totally in love with the cinnamon sugar pretzels…the bites are my favorite.  They have the right balance of buttery sweetness.  Who can resist that?

 

$1 Chili Cheese Coney!

 

Sonic:  All day on April 26th, you can get a small ice cream slush for just 79 cents!  What a deal!  I don’t know about you, but I’m totally hooked on the real strawberry cream slush, and the rest of my family loves the orange flavor, which tastes like the orange creamsicles from my childhood.

 

Enjoy the goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment