Sunday, February 21, 2016

Weight Loss Update

So it’s been about a month since I decided I was going to lose weight and get fit again.  I’m happy to report that I’ve made a lot of progress!

This week I hit a total weight loss of 11 lbs. so far!  I feel really good about that.  I gave my daughter an 2016-02-188 lb. and a 3 lb. hand weight to hold and told her to get a feel for the total weight of that and then realize that this is how much weight I’ve lost in the past month.  She was pretty impressed!

I feel better, I have more energy, and I’m getting fit.  I only had soreness for the first couple of days of the workouts.  I’m finishing up Phase 1 this weekend, and then I get a Recovery & Remodel period this next week to allow my muscles to heal and rebuild new tissue, during which time I’ll be eating the Reset menus (no carbs) again since I won’t be working out for a few days.  Then on Friday, I’ll begin Phase 2 of the workouts.  Phase 2 is much more challenging and burns way more calories than phase 1, so I would expect to see even more weight loss at that time.  I have just about 5 more pounds to go!

I’m up for the challenge!  I’m thinking PINK all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment