Sunday, September 27, 2015

Another Upcoming Edible Freebie!!!

Don’t miss it!  On Tuesday, September 29, 2015, Krispy Kreme will be offering a FREE 12 oz. cup of coffee and a FREE glazed doughnut!  This is in celebration of National Coffee Day. 

Offer good for one FREE Original Glazed Doughnut and a 12 oz cup of brewed coffee per person per visit on September 29, 2015 only. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers. Valid in the US only. Excludes Puerto Rico and the list of non-participating US locations: Foley and Mobile, AL; Uncasville, CT; Macon, GA; Baton Rouge and Metairie, LA; Oklahoma City and South Tulsa, OK; Pigeon Forge, TN.

I’ll probably have to miss this one because my family will be enjoying a couple of days at the Virginia State Fair this week…unless I remember to stop by on my way home! 

You might recall how much fun we had there last year.  We’re all looking forward to seeing the Kachunga Alligator Show again that Haylee was in last year, and we can’t wait to dive into the giant candy haul again!  That place was amazing.  They really had it all!  Unfortunately, it’s supposed to rain the first day again, so I picked up some rain ponchos for the kids.  I learned my lesson last year when I had to pay about $10 for one at the fair.  $2 at Rose’s is way better!

Have a wonderful week, and enjoy your coffee and doughnut!

No comments:

Post a Comment