Saturday, October 9, 2021

Planning a Trip to Six Flags Over Texas

Six Flags Over Texas - Wikipedia

 

We’ve had passes to Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor for all the years we’ve lived here in TX.  But we have not been for the last 2 years, despite being pass holders!  Between my 2 shoulder surgeries (11/2019 and 02/2021) and subsequent activity restrictions, the pandemic and the long wait for vaccine availability, we just haven’t been able to go at all…not even one time!  We decided to go ahead and renew our passes again, now that we are all vaccinated and able to get out a bit more.  I don’t have any restrictions with my shoulder for the first time in a couple of years!

Our Rides - Six Flags Over Texas

Photo Credit:  Six Flags website

Schools are closed on Monday for fall break, so Steve and Haylee took the day off from work so that we could all go together!  The only one missing will be Hayden, as he does have to work until about 3 PM.  He has an early start, too, so I’m not sure that he will want to join us so late in the day when we plan to leave by 8 PM.

Our Rides - Six Flags Over Texas

Photo Credit:  Six Flags website

I’m so excited!  I absolutely love roller coasters, and it’s been over 2 years since I’ve been on one.  Holden wouldn’t ride anything the last time we went, but he’s older now and MUCH taller than he was.  He is only an inch shorter than me, so he can ride anything he wants to, and I’m hoping he will finally have the guts to get on something and try it!  We’re all really looking forward to it, so I hope it goes well.  Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment