Saturday, May 8, 2021

My New Favorite Slurpee Flavor @ 7-Eleven

So today, I was out cleaning the pool and running some errands and found it had gotten quite warm out in the hot TX sun.  So I grabbed my adult son to head up to 7-Eleven for a refreshing Slurpee.  I spotted a flavor I hadn’t tried before…some kind of Peach that said it contained 5% real peach juice.  Man, was it yummy!  Not overly sweet, but peachy and delicious.  I think it’s my new favorite!

7-Eleven serving up diet Slurpees for the first time

I took my 32 oz. refill cups and paid only $1.39 for refills.  Great deal!  Check out that flavor if you’re lucky enough to find it at your local 7-Eleven store.  It’s worth a try, for sure!

If you’re in Fort Worth, I found this flavor at the Summer Creek location at the corner of Summer Creek Rd. and Sycamore School Rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment