Saturday, July 6, 2019

Best Freebie Week of the Year!!!

This is it…the best week of freebies you’ll find all year!  That’s because it has the two biggies…Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A and Free Slurpee Day at 7-Eleven stores!  And thankfully, they don’t fall on the same date this year, so you Image result for cow appreciation day 2019can fully enjoy both opportunities for some great freebies!


Tuesday, July 9th is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A.  That means that if you show up wearing any cow-print garb at all, you get to choose from a list of free entrees.  This is valid during breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours from open until 7 PM.


Thursday, July 11th is Free Slurpee Day at 7-Eleven stores nationwide.  Image result for slurpeeJust stop in between 11 AM and 7 PM and enjoy a FREE small 12 oz. Slurpee of your choice!  Some of the more popular locations will sometimes run out of small cups before the end of the day, so if you live somewhere that doesn’t have a 7-Eleven store on every corner, then you might not want to wait until the evening hours to go.


It just so happens that I will be in the last week of my second round of 21 Day Fix this next week, so no freebies for me. Sad smile  This happened last year, as well, but I just froze my sandwiches in vacuum sealed bags and enjoyed them at other times of the year.  Smile However, since I’ve been sugar-free and eating nothing but whole foods since June 3rd, I don’t think I could handle a sugar-bomb of a Slurpee right now (and I’ve lost 7 pounds in under 5 weeks).  I’ll just have to take my kids and their friends for that one.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment