Thursday, December 13, 2018

Panera’s FREE Bagel Every Day in December!

Image result for panera logoIf you are a MyPanera loyalty member, check your account to redeem your daily FREE bagel every day in December!  This promotion just began on Monday of this week, so if you missed the notification, you’ve only missed out on a few, and you have plenty more to collect by year’s end!  And if you’re not, sign up now to take advantage of this awesome promotion!


I like to pre-order in the Panera app, where I can customize my bagel just the way I like, apply my reward, and check out with a zero balance.  Then I just to my Panera and go straight to the to-go pickup window inside.  I don’t have to wait in line or even talk to anyone!  Easy peasy.  My daughter loves Panera bagels, so she loves to collect his particular reward as often as possible.  The Cinnamon Crunch bagel, sliced and toasted, with butter is our favorite combo.  Yum!

Set yourself a reminder, and cash in on this one as often as you can before time runs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment