Saturday, May 7, 2022

Lovely Mother’s Day Weekend

For us, Mother’s Day was celebrated today instead of tomorrow.  All of my kids were off work, so we had the opportunity to get out and do some fun things.  We started off this morning with an impromptu breakfast…me, my husband, and both of our sons (Hayden and Holden).  That was so nice!  Steve game me a bouquet of flowers that were just about to bloom (irises and little mini daisies like wildflowers).  We had a great breakfast at Rise & Shine, and it was completely unplanned!

Afterwards, Hayden and I headed out my requested Mother’s Day outing…we went to Trinity College Irish Pub to share some bread pudding with some hot Irish breakfast tea!  There was a graduation downtown, so traffic and parking were really difficult.  It took us an hour to get down there and finally get a parking spot.  But we made it, only to find out that they discontinued all desserts and no longer offer bread pudding!  After everything we went through to get there, we were a bit shocked, but we decided to just share an appetizer instead.  Scottish eggs!  Hayden had never had them before, so that was a nice treat…he really liked them.

Then we rushed back so he and Holden could get ready to go to the playoff hockey game between the Dallas Stars and Calgary in Dallas. We originally thought all of us were going, but it turned out we only got 2 free tickets to the game, so we sent the boys for a special night.  Steve and I stayed home and watched it on tv.  It was the best game ever!  It’s so late now, but I’m glad I stayed up to see the game.  It was amazing, and the Stars won!  The boys said they had a great time, and Hayden said he lost his voice from cheering!  I was screaming and jumping up and down when they won!  I”m so glad they go to go.  What a great weekend already!

Tomorrow, Steve and I are going to see the Fort Worth Symphony concert with Troupe Vertigo.  They’ll be doing a show with acrobats, a contortionist, and ballet dancers!  And our church is having a Mother’s Day breakfast before services, so I’m looking forward to another great day.  It’s shaping up to be such a lovely weekend!

Happy Mother’s Day!

1 comment:

  1. รีวีวเกม pgslot 5 เกมน่าเล่น ที่คุณพลาดไม่ได้ เล่นง่าย ได้เงินไว PG SLOT สล็อตทุนน้อยก็สามารถเล่นได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง รีวีวเกม เมื่อเราพูดถึงการเล่นเกมสล็อต แน่นอนว่า หลายคนก็จะต้องรู้จัก

    ReplyDelete