Saturday, April 16, 2022

My Snowbits Sweet Treats Review

I kept seeing ads on Facebook for a company called Snowbits Sweet, and it got my curiosity.  I did a little research and saw so many rave reviews!  I was impressed that they are handmade and contain no preservatives.  Plus, there are lots of flavors to choose from.  I was even more impressed at the amazing sale price and free shipping offer for first orders, too!  The free shipping is what finally made me take the plunge and try them.

I received my first order of Snowbits today, and they are SO good! So far, I've tried the Cookies & Cream, Strawberry, and Coffee. The coffee was AMAZING! The coffee flavor was strong and delicious! My husband and I both loved it.

image

My son was having the Cookies & Cream and the Strawberry, so I nibbled those, too. The Cookies & Cream was very, very good. The strawberry was okay. I love that you can taste all of the ingredients distinctly, and I love that they are only lightly sweet and very buttery. Nice, chewy, airy texture, too. It reminds me of a cross between a Rice Krispy treat and a chewy trail mix bar. They are great! I can't wait to try all of the other flavors I got. I bought 5 original variety packs with 8 flavors and 1 add-on variety pack with dates.

image

 

The shipping was fast, and they were neatly packaged in individually sealed wrappers inside resealable bags.  The flavors I received are:

  • Tropical
  • Coffee
  • Cookies & Cream
  • Strawberry
  • Matcha
  • Chocolate
  • Mint
  • Original
  • 2 types of dates

I am very impressed!  I love the simple list of ingredients, too.

Snowbits Treat Main Ingredients
UNSALTED BUTTER, MARSHMALLOW, MILK BISCUIT, MILK POWDER, CASHEWS, ALMONDS, PISTACHIOS, PECANS, WALNUTS, DRIED CRANBERRY, (MATCHA POWDER, COFFEE POWDER, COCOA POWDER)

Snowbits Jujube Dates Ingredients (Gluten-Free)
JUJUBE RED DATES, MARSHMALLOW, ALMOND, UNSALTED BUTTER, MILK POWDER.

And, they’re hand made in the USA and have just 30-50 calories each!

So if you like natural snacks with wholesome ingredients and you’re not looking for something super sweet, then give these a try!  I could definitely see ordering them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment