Saturday, March 6, 2021

Great Recipe to Try!

This week, I had a pound of ground beef I had thawed for lasagna, but then we ended up going out for lasagna, so then I needed to use it for something else. 

I went to the Taste of Home website to search for something new to try and found this wonderful and simple recipe that we absolutely loved!  It was a unique way to enjoy a burger, and it used only a few ingredients that I always have on hand anyway.  It’s a Fajita Burger Wrap!

(Photo credit: Taste of Home website)

The burgers were so thick and moist, and the peppers, onions, and cheese gave it enough extra flavor that it didn’t need any type of condiment at all.  I loved the crispy texture of the wrap after it was browned in the skillet, too.  Perfect!  I always use up extra peppers harvested from the garden by slicing them into strips with strips of white onion and freezing them in vacuum-sealed 1-lb. packages, so I just used those for this recipe instead of buying fresh, and that saved another step and made this a super quick meal.

Give these a try and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment