Saturday, December 4, 2021

Holiday Baking Recipes

Now that December is here, I wanted to share a few of my favorite holiday baking recipes with you.

First, give these wonderful Soft & Thick Snickerdoodles a try!  They are perfect to take to a holiday cookie exchange.  I like to make sure they don’t overbake so they stay nice and soft in the middle.  Yum!  The recipe and photo are courtesy of Sally’s Baking Addiction.

Soft & Thick Snickerdoodles

 

Second, try these wonderful Simple Pecan Pie Bars.  The recipe and photo originally came from Taste of Home, but it appears the recipe is no longer there, so I’ll share it with you here.

Simple Pecan Pie Bars

 

Third, splurge on some of these delicious Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies.  I just made a batch of these recently, and they are always a hit.  They are also great right after the holidays when you can buy up bags of Christmas red and green Hershey’s Kisses for half price when all the holiday baking supplies get marked down.  This recipe was taken from the Everyday Cooking cookbook, and the photo is of my own platter of finished cookies.

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies

 

I hope you have time to enjoy some of these fabulous holiday treats.  They are all very easy to make and require pretty basic ingredients.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment