Saturday, February 22, 2020

Great Deal on Dimmable LED Light Bulbs!

I recently stocked up with a great deal on GE 60-Watt Dimmable LED Light Bulbs for a mere $4.99/4-pack.  I just saw the deal is back, so I thought I’d share it here. 

The key is that they are dimmable bulbs.  If you have any dimmable light switches in your house, then you know that the lights act up if not turned all the way up when you have regular bulbs in the sockets.  They can flicker or act weird, or simply not turn on half the time.  I have a LOT of dimmable light switches in my house, so not having the proper dimmable bulbs installed was driving me nuts when I’d turn on a light that someone had dimmed!  That happens a lot since some people in my house are up before dawn and don’t like to turn the lights on all the way. 

The trouble is that dimmable bulbs can be rather costly, but with this deal, you get, you get 4 bulbs for just $4.99, and there’s no limit!  Also, shipping is FREE.

Stock up while this deal is still active!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment